Friday, July 9, 2010
Dr. Jart Blemish Base Cream, popularly known as BB Cream, is currently one of the leading brands in Korea due to its credibility and skin care product efficacy. It has been making waves not only in its native Korea but also in various parts of the world by maintaining and improving the overall health of the skin.
This clinical solution for healing scars has evolved to a nourishing dermatological cosmetic cream that is gentle and safe even for the most sensitive skin type yet effective enough to heal and nourish the skin. Dr. "Jart" was taken from the initial "J" (a medical specialist named Dr. Sung-jae Jung) and "art" (the brand's core value of healing and nourishing the skin).
Dr. Jart BB Cream has a three-fold function that makes it a practical beauty aid. It evens out skin imperfections while providing that much-needed protection against harmful pollutants and it also acts as make-up base. It comes in four different variants to suit every need. These are Premium Blemish Base, Rejuvenating Blemish Base, Water Fuse Blemish Base, and Detox Healing Blemish Base.
In just one tube you'll have all the benefits you get from your whitening creams, day creams, night creams, sunscreens, moisturizers, detox creams, rejuvenating masks, and scar ointments. This makes it a one practical beauty aid. Its formulation perfectly conceals skin blemishes with a matte finish. Moreover, contains albutin that gives skin a brighter tone, and has a sebum controlling function that addresses excessive oil production.
I prefer the Healing BB Cream (Black Label). I find it more applicable to Pinays with normal to combination skin. It love that fact that it has SPF 25 and that it helps in improving fine lines and wrinkles.
Two lucky followers will win the BB cream of their choice (Black or Silver BB Cream) at Project Vanity
Here's what you need to do to win:
1. Answer the question: What BB cream variant do you want to win and why?
2. Post your answer on your blog (5 raffle entries), Facebook page (3 raffle entries - make sure the post is set to public so I can view), Twitter account (1 raffle entry), and/or Plurk account (1 entry).
3. Make sure that your post includes the following: the contest poster as seen above, a link to Projectvanity.com, and the contest mechanics.
4. Lastly, leave a comment on her contest post providing the links
Get additional three entries when you follow thePOC.net's Beauty and Fashion Channel on Facebook.
Similarly, Ajay's Writing on the Wall is giving away three 50ml tubes of Dr. Jart Rejuvenating Cream Silver Label, valued at P1,780 each.
Table for Two is written by Marla Miniano. It tells about the lives of its lovelorn characters at different stages of romance. Dating, couples who stopped loving each other, a man who meets the girl he loves and a young lady who is waiting for the love of her life.
Visit FemaleNetwork for full contest details.
Monday, July 5, 2010
Charlotte's mom is turning 28 on July 20 and is holding her first giveaway to celebrate.
Prize up for grabs are:
4 different kinds of kids Hair accesorries
2 pcs. Pink Headband
3 pcs. Disney Princess Tiara
Sponge Bob Stationary set – Pencil case, Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener & Ruler
To enter the contest, you need to:
1) Blog about this give away and post your link
2) Follow on google connect
This giveaway is open to international readers and ends July 20, 2010
As the years take their toll on my skin, I'm always on the look out for promising skin products that repairs skin damages and those that have anti-aging properties.
I would love to try the KoreaHyalin's Beauty Insurance BB Cream from the Krazy/Beautiful store. It is organic, UV-blocking, anti-wrinkling and has a high SPF content.
Do check out other Korean products from the said Korean Beauty Shoppe. You might find a Korean product that might interest you.
On the giveaway, you must:
1) Blog about this contest and answer the following question: "What Korean beauty product are you interested in trying out from the Krazy/Beautiful store?"
2) Link to the store in your blog entry
3) Drop a comment below with the URL of your entry and your Email Address.
Lucky winner will take all these items home:
1) Eight (8) full-sized Candy*Shop nail polishes (various colors)
2) 1 TonyMoly travel-sized BB Cream
3) 1 Holika Holika Garden Recipe travel-sized Body Wash
4) 1 Organic Farm full-sized Lip Gloss
5) 1 Flory Ann full-sized Lip Gloss
6) 1 Skin Food Omija Whitening Gift Set
7) 2 Innis Free Green Tea Seed Serum
8) 1 InnisFree Green Tea Gift Set (contains serum and lotion)
9) 2 Sticker Sets
10) 1 Nail Art Sticker Set
11) 1 Skin79 Hydro Repairing Mask Sheet
12) 1 Kapibarasan Notepad
Visit Lizz Buenaventura's blog to learn more on how to earn extra credits. Contest is only to Philippine residents only and runs until July 31, 2010