As the years take their toll on my skin, I'm always on the look out for promising skin products that repairs skin damages and those that have anti-aging properties.
I would love to try the KoreaHyalin's Beauty Insurance BB Cream from the Krazy/Beautiful store. It is organic, UV-blocking, anti-wrinkling and has a high SPF content.
Do check out other Korean products from the said Korean Beauty Shoppe. You might find a Korean product that might interest you.
On the giveaway, you must:
1) Blog about this contest and answer the following question: "What Korean beauty product are you interested in trying out from the Krazy/Beautiful store?"
2) Link to the store in your blog entry
3) Drop a comment below with the URL of your entry and your Email Address.
Lucky winner will take all these items home:
1) Eight (8) full-sized Candy*Shop nail polishes (various colors)
2) 1 TonyMoly travel-sized BB Cream
3) 1 Holika Holika Garden Recipe travel-sized Body Wash
4) 1 Organic Farm full-sized Lip Gloss
5) 1 Flory Ann full-sized Lip Gloss
6) 1 Skin Food Omija Whitening Gift Set
7) 2 Innis Free Green Tea Seed Serum
8) 1 InnisFree Green Tea Gift Set (contains serum and lotion)
9) 2 Sticker Sets
10) 1 Nail Art Sticker Set
11) 1 Skin79 Hydro Repairing Mask Sheet
12) 1 Kapibarasan Notepad
Visit Lizz Buenaventura's blog to learn more on how to earn extra credits. Contest is only to Philippine residents only and runs until July 31, 2010