I usually eat mackerel straight from the can. I find that Uni-Pak Mackerel in Natural Oil is great in place of tuna for pasta this lenten season!
I used one can of Uni-Pak Mackerel in Natural Oil 155g. Mackerel pasta is a quick, cheap and true one-pot meal and the answer to your weeknight dinner needs. When I am pressed for time and I want to get something nutritious and tasty on the table fast, tuna / mackerel pasta is the meal I inevitably turn to.
It only takes minutes to whip this up! I use canned Unipak Mackerel for a quick pasta dish that's big on flavor. Kaya basta Mackerel dapat tatak Unipak!
Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add the pasta and cook according to packet instructions. Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and toss with olive oil.
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large frypan over medium heat, add onion and cook 2-3 minutes or until softened. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the mackerel tuna and heat gently for another 1-2 minutes. Garnish with lemon slices and serve.
Uni-pak Mackerel Pasta tasted great! Visit their website for more information and easy-to-do recipes.
Follow these mechanics:
1. Like Lucky Finds Facebook Page.
2. Like Uni-Pak Mackerel 's Facebook Page.
3. Follow @unipak_mackerel and @millette05 on Twitter
4. Follow Lucky Finds account on G+.
5. Share this blog giveaway on Facebook using the hashtags #Uni-Pak #PakNaPak #TatakUnipak. Don't forget to tag Uni-Pak Mackerel and Lucky Finds' Facebook Pages in your post.
6. Post your link, email and username (Facebook and Twitter) in the comment section below.
This giveaway is open to Philippine residents and will end 12NN on March 28, 2018. Good luck!