I have dry, colored hair and I often look for ways to smoothen it. While salons offer professional blow dry, I seldom have the time and (budget) to indulge so I am on the hunt for a hair dryer that helps me get that same salon-like finish.
I want a blow dryer that packs more wind power and one that cuts down styling time without exposing my treated hair to excessive heat.
Earlier today at Dyson Greenbelt 5 Branch, I got to check out what Dyson Supersonic hair dryer has to offer. The New Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer is the answer to my battle against frizz.
Here are the things I love about Dyson Supersonic:
1. Dris and styles at the same time.
2. Helps protect the hair's natural shine.
3. The Dyson Smoothing nozzle dries hair gently using smooth, wide air. Watch it in action.
4. It us engineered to be light and comfortable to use. It is small enough to fit in the hand, for all-day use
5. The Dyson diffuser disperses air evenly around your curls, helping to reduce frizz and improve definition.
6. The All New Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer With Faster Drying Technology's blowout nozzle dries hair faster (
7. Cool to touch. With Heat Shield technology, the surfaces of the attachments stay cool. Even during close‑up styling.
8. Four (4) precise heat settings - 100°C Fast drying and styling, 80°C Regular drying, 60°C Gentle drying and 28°C Constant cold.
9. Three (3) precise speed settings - Fast drying, Regular drying and Styling.
10 . Easy to clean - Simply twist and release to clean the filter
Key Features: Intelligent Heat Control For Shine, Powerful Digital Motor, Controlled By A Microprocessor. Specifications: Power is 1600 Watts; Airflow is 41 litre per second; Weight is 659 g; Dimensions 245 x 78 x 97 mm (H x W x D); Cable length is 2.7 m;