Following its success last year, the “Big Boss Summit” is now on its second run to influence and achieve breakthroughs on ENTREPRENEURSHIP.
BE THE BIG BOSS SUMMIT
Negosyong Patok Sa 'Yo
July 19, 2014
1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
SMX Convention Center, SM Aura Premier, Taguig City
The “Big Boss Summit 2014” will challenge the entrepreneurs, business influencers, and company decision makers with high-impact interactive learning experiences, engaging views and innovative perspectives we are sure that every participant will be at best.
Coming from a successful event last year, the “Big Boss Summit” launches its second run for this second year of influence and breakthroughs on – ENTREPRENEURSHIP.
Early this year the campaign on entrepreneurship took a notch higher showcasing what the Filipinos are capable of. An entrepreneurial spirit soared high in the city of Bataan where its residents and common neighbors listened and learned about being a strategic successful entrepreneur.
In this learning event, the “Big Boss Summit 2014” comes with six successful, expanding business operations together with its owners, and key persons that targets the six channels of the booming business here in the Philippines.
1. Retail Services - "Retail Services at Growth"
- Why retail services?
- Principles, and guide for retail servicing
2. Online Marketing - "A New Business Platform"
- The digital marketing & its effects
- Engaging your customers to business through social media
- Effective social media campaigns
3. Franchising - "Seizing a Franchise"
- Why franchise? Franchising over new business ideas
- Essentials on managing and operating the business
4. Food - "The Food Concept"
- How to make ideas and concept work
- Discovering the niche market
5. Agriculture - "One of the Country's Asset"
- The growing business of agriculture
- A hidden channel of business opportunities you can explore
6. Social Entrepreneurship - "A Hope that brings Joy to Every Juan"
- Purpose, people, planet, profit
With this and more learning, we can now say that “It’s more fun learning and doing business in the Philippines”.
Define bigger business opportunities, through innovation or expansion
Identify great ideas on the expanding Philippine business platform
Learn tips from the up to date booming business channels
Be encouraged by changing the negative setbacks to positive mindsets and approaches
Succeed in your chosen and purposed “negosyo”
Help others, the environment, and the Philippine nation by being socially responsible
Regular Rate Php 999.00
Group Rate Php 799.00 (3 participants per group)
Student Rate Php 350.00
To register, you may send email at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
You may also send inquiries through (0927) 873-1511 or (0927) 963-1376
Here is the fun part, two of my readers will get a chance to take part in this learning activity for free. Just follow the simple mechanics via Rafflecopter to join.
This giveaway runs until July 13th. Winners drawn via random.org by the Rafflecopter widget will be announced on July 14, 2014 on this blog. Winners will be notified via email on how to claim their ticket.
a Rafflecopter giveaway