|Bloggers and media were given a bird's view of what to expect in Batang PERA-henyo during the PressCon 2012 last November 9|
E-quip YOU to Achieve Financial Peace
N-ation Building and Leadership Values
Y-oung Investors HOW? WHEN? NOW?
O-k sa Outlook (Practical Pinoy Henyo Ways)
In its commitment to raise responsible financial leaders via long-term financial education program, School Talk is confident that increasing the Financial Quotient among young Filipinos can be a reached.
Learn from the experts! Here are some of the money-smart things you will learn in this seminar: MONEY VALUES HOW TO START SAVING & INVESTING WHILE YOUNG HOW TO MAKE A BALANCE SHEET
Are you excited?
Here's more: Our generous friends from Schooltalk.ph are giving away tickets [valued at 750 pesos each] for four (4) lucky followers of this blog!
Mandatory steps to win:
1. Follow @millette05 on Twitter, Like luckyfinds-shareapic.blogspot.com Fanpage and add me on Facebook and on GFC
2. Like Schooltalk.ph’ Fanpage here: http://www.facebook.com/schooltalkph
3. Tweet this: "Let me attend the PERA-henyo event on November 17, 2012! @millette05 (Tag 3 Friends)”
4. Make this your Facebook status: “I love to know how I can raise high financial quotient kids at PERA-henyo! Join Luckyfinds’ giveaway here (Add link to giveaway) Tag 5 friends”
5. Comment on this post with your name, e-mail address, Twitter ID, Facebook name, GFC & links to your Twitter and Facebook posts.
6. First four to complete the giveaway mechanics wins. Winners will be asked to present a valid ID bearing the same name used in the contest. 7. Deadline of entries is on November 13, 2012 at 9AM.
For more information on this one-day learning event, go visit www.schooltalk.ph
See updates posted on facebook.com/schooltalkph and on twitter.com/schooltalkph