|Bloggers and media were given a bird's view of what to expect in Batang PERA-henyo during the PressCon 2012 last November 9|
E-quip YOU to Achieve Financial Peace
N-ation Building and Leadership Values
Y-oung Investors HOW? WHEN? NOW?
O-k sa Outlook (Practical Pinoy Henyo Ways)
In its commitment to raise responsible financial leaders via long-term financial education program, School Talk is confident that increasing the Financial Quotient among young Filipinos can be a reached.
Learn from the experts! Here are some of the money-smart things you will learn in this seminar: MONEY VALUES HOW TO START SAVING & INVESTING WHILE YOUNG HOW TO MAKE A BALANCE SHEET
Are you excited?
Here's more: Our generous friends from Schooltalk.ph are giving away tickets [valued at 750 pesos each] for four (4) lucky followers of this blog!
Mandatory steps to win:
1. Follow @millette05 on Twitter, Like luckyfinds-shareapic.blogspot.com Fanpage and add me on Facebook and on GFC
2. Like Schooltalk.ph’ Fanpage here: http://www.facebook.com/schooltalkph
3. Tweet this: "Let me attend the PERA-henyo event on November 17, 2012! @millette05 (Tag 3 Friends)”
4. Make this your Facebook status: “I love to know how I can raise high financial quotient kids at PERA-henyo! Join Luckyfinds’ giveaway here (Add link to giveaway) Tag 5 friends”
5. Comment on this post with your name, e-mail address, Twitter ID, Facebook name, GFC & links to your Twitter and Facebook posts.
6. First four to complete the giveaway mechanics wins. Winners will be asked to present a valid ID bearing the same name used in the contest. 7. Deadline of entries is on November 13, 2012 at 9AM.
For more information on this one-day learning event, go visit www.schooltalk.ph
See updates posted on facebook.com/schooltalkph and on twitter.com/schooltalkph
I do hope that kids these days will have the interest of attending such workshops and apply it in their daily life. kids are not so money smart lately.ReplyDelete
Thank for sharing this! Best Earthlingorgeous
It's imperative that we teach our kids the value of saving money. This will greatly help them in the future.ReplyDelete
your name: Crystal CruzReplyDelete
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter ID: @ystahal
Facebook name: Crystal Cruz
GFC: Crystal Cruz
& links to your Twitter: https://twitter.com/ystahal/status/267658886151032832
and Facebook posts:https://www.facebook.com/crystal.cruz.9231/posts/437932752940278